Homebirth Shopping Guide
- Birth Kit - This is the birth kit that we prefer. We've worked hard to keep costs low while still having quality products and everything that you need. Free Shipping -- including any other items you add to this purchase, so that is a great deal! The "related items" are things we recommend but they are not mandatory. These include a decorative birth certificate (be sure to get a footprinter!), herbs for postpartum, etc. If you are also ordering a pool liner, you can get it shipped with your birth kit from www.inhishands.com/eva-homebirth-custom-birth-kit/.
- Inflatable Pool - Common kiddie pool used by many homebirth clients. This pool is currently pricier than usual! There is NO CHARGE to use our pool, but you will need to purchase a liner for the La Bassine (professional). Pool Liner can be purchased from In His Hands with your birth kit.
- PayPal payments for services or we will gladly accept check, cash, money order or credit card in the office.
- La Leche League - For breastfeeding education and support - pregnant and nursing moms are welcome. For more information about what an LLL meeting is like, read here!
- Free Postpartum Classes - see our home page for how to sign up.
- Free Breastfeeding Group at Sentara Williamsburg - Meets 3 times a week, staffed by an IBCLC!
- Tidewater Lactation Group - Gift certificates available.
- Birth Matters Williamsburg - Meetings for Pregnant and New Mothers - Birth and Mothering Circles - in Williamsburg
- Birth Matters Peninsula - Meetings for Pregnant and New Mothers in Newport News, supporting evidence-based maternity care
- Birth Matters VA Tidewater - Meetings for Pregnant and New Mother in Hampton Roads
- Pregnancy Massage
- Doulas of Tidewater as well as peninsuladoulas.com/
- Pediatricians/Family Doctors/Chiropractors that our clients have recommended pediatricianschiropractors.pdf